Today’s news review looks at the coverage of a Money Saving Expert study on student maintenance costs.
Today’s news review looks at the announcement that Oxford has been ranked the best university in the world – the first time a British university has received this accolade. It also responds to calls from the National Association of Head …
Skills and Apprenticeships Minister Robert Halfon has set out how apprenticeship reforms and the apprenticeship levy will deliver a quality and sustainable apprenticeships system for people of all backgrounds and all ages.
Today’s news review looks at coverage of calls for a foster carers’ union and a report on funding within Multi Academy Trusts.
Today’s new review looks at coverage about a report on sexual harassment and violence in schools and funding for infant free school meals.
Today’s news review takes a look at coverage of grammar schools, academy finances, school uniform and school places.
Today’s new review looks at coverage of apprenticeship funding and student loans.
Today’s news review looks at coverage of Key Stage 2 statistics, claims that graduate vacancies have fallen and school uniform costs.
Today’s news review looks at coverage about grammar schools, mentors for children in care, sex crimes in schools and a new body image resource.
Today’s news review looks at analysis of Initial Teacher Training statistics.
Related content and links
About the Education Hub
The Education Hub is a site for parents, pupils, education professionals and the media that captures all you need to know about the education system. You’ll find accessible, straightforward information on popular topics, Q&As, interviews, case studies, and more.
Please note that for media enquiries, journalists should call our central Newsdesk on 020 7783 8300. This media-only line operates from Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm. Outside of these hours the number will divert to the duty media officer.
Members of the public should call our general enquiries line on 0370 000 2288.
Recent blog posts
- What is an academy and what are the benefits? 14 October 2021
- T Levels: Everything you need to know about the groundbreaking new technical equivalent to A levels 13 October 2021
- What are Institutes of Technology? 12 October 2021
- A joint letter to parents of secondary school and college students in England on Covid-19 testing and vaccines from the Secretaries of State for Education and for Health and Social Care 11 October 2021
- Black History Month: How Black History is taught in our schools 8 October 2021