Today’s news review includes reports about term time holidays and Justine Greening’s first opinion piece as Education Secretary.
Today’s news review responds to a new report on early years education.
Today’s news review looks at coverage of the appointment process for the new Ofsted Chief, figures on Multi Academy Trust performance, term time holiday penalty notices, a report on women on boards, and the Children and Social Work Bill.
Today’s news review looks at the coverage of our annual school workforce figures.
Today’s news review looks at the coverage of data published on schools, pupils and their characteristics for 2016.
Today’s news review includes Education Secretary Nicky Morgan’s attendance at the vigil held for the victims of the shooting in Orlando.
Today’s news review includes stories about A level take-up across the country, evidence heard by the Women and Equalities Select Committee on incidents of alleged sexual harassment in schools and an Ofsted letter on East Midlands school performance.
Related content and links
About the Education Hub
The Education Hub is a site for parents, pupils, education professionals and the media that captures all you need to know about the education system. You’ll find accessible, straightforward information on popular topics, Q&As, interviews, case studies, and more.
Please note that for media enquiries, journalists should call our central Newsdesk on 020 7783 8300. This media-only line operates from Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm. Outside of these hours the number will divert to the duty media officer.
Members of the public should call our general enquiries line on 0370 000 2288.
Recent blog posts
- National Eye Health Week: How might my child benefit from the ‘Glasses in Classes’ pilot? 23 September 2021
- ‘The Big Ask’ Survey – The Findings 21 September 2021
- Removal of school ‘bubbles’ cuts disruption as more than 91% of pupils attend school 21 September 2021
- NHS to deliver COVID-19 vaccines to 12- to 15-year-olds: your questions answered 17 September 2021
- "With your help, we are going to transform the lives of the most vulnerable and disadvantaged": an open letter to education and care professionals from new Education Secretary Nadhim Zahawi 16 September 2021