Over the last 12 months, most of us have experienced changes in our jobs – how we’re working and what we’re working on. Change isn’t an annual event, it’s now an everyday reality and that can feel challenging. We might …
Following the successful reopening of schools in March, teachers, pupils and parents have been able to experience first hand the importance of testing and how it keeps COVID-19 out of our classrooms. As children begin to return from the Easter …
Taking a free Level 3 qualification (equivalent to A levels or an advanced technical certificate or diploma) could open doors to a better job, which might mean a higher salary, or more flexible working patterns to support your family. But …
Related content and links
About the Education Hub
The Education Hub is a site for parents, pupils, education professionals and the media that captures all you need to know about the education system. You’ll find accessible, straightforward information on popular topics, Q&As, interviews, case studies, and more.
Please note that for media enquiries, journalists should call our central Newsdesk on 020 7783 8300. This media-only line operates from Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm. Outside of these hours the number will divert to the duty media officer.
Members of the public should call our general enquiries line on 0370 000 2288.
Recent blog posts
- Step 4: What’s changed in early years, schools, colleges and universities? 19 July 2021
- A letter to school staff from Children and Families Minister Vicky Ford 16 July 2021
- Do you have a nature hero? How children and young people can #PlantForOurPlanet 16 July 2021
- What catch-up activities are available for children over the summer holidays 16 July 2021
- How a Skills Bootcamp could fast-track you to a better job 15 July 2021