One of our most cherished school traditions, the annual Nativity play, has still taken centre stage across the country, despite the pandemic. In assembly halls, churches and classrooms the show has managed to go on, although as with almost everything …
On Saturday, the Government announced a new Tier 4 level of Covid-19 restrictions. Here we answer some of your questions about how the announcement will affect university students.
Despite the unprecedented challenges the global Covid pandemic has created this year, the Department for Education has been delivering on the Government’s promise to provide world-class education, training and care for everyone, whatever their background.
A maths teacher from a school in South West London was shortlisted for the Global Teacher Prize after his tuition website went viral during lockdown, helping millions of pupils in the UK and around the world to continue their studies …
IMPORTANT NOTE: This post was published before the 2021 summer exams were cancelled. For up to date information visit our guidance here Pupils all over the country have had their schooling disrupted by …
Related content and links
About the Education Hub
The Education Hub is a site for parents, pupils, education professionals and the media that captures all you need to know about the education system. You’ll find accessible, straightforward information on popular topics, Q&As, interviews, case studies, and more.
Please note that for media enquiries, journalists should call our central Newsdesk on 020 7783 8300. This media-only line operates from Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm. Outside of these hours the number will divert to the duty media officer.
Members of the public should call our general enquiries line on 0370 000 2288.
Recent blog posts
- National Eye Health Week: How might my child benefit from the ‘Glasses in Classes’ pilot? 23 September 2021
- ‘The Big Ask’ Survey – The Findings 21 September 2021
- Removal of school ‘bubbles’ cuts disruption as more than 91% of pupils attend school 21 September 2021
- NHS to deliver COVID-19 vaccines to 12- to 15-year-olds: your questions answered 17 September 2021
- "With your help, we are going to transform the lives of the most vulnerable and disadvantaged": an open letter to education and care professionals from new Education Secretary Nadhim Zahawi 16 September 2021