Following the EU referendum result, there has been some media speculation on how this could negatively impact schools and pupils.
Today’s news review looks at head teachers’ concerns about EU pupils in their schools and a story about Ofsted statistics that misses a crucial fact.
Today’s education news review looks at an NUT survey about primary assessment and Ministerial commentary about Portsmouth Pride over the weekend.
Today's news review looks at commentary on rates of white working class boys attending university and an open letter calling for children to be taught how to engage with politics.
Today’s news review looks at stories from the weekend and today including pieces on concerns about a group of independent schools, celebrity Melanie Sykes finding a school place for her autistic son and sexual harassment in schools.
Related content and links
About the Education Hub
The Education Hub is a site for parents, pupils, education professionals and the media that captures all you need to know about the education system. You’ll find accessible, straightforward information on popular topics, Q&As, interviews, case studies, and more.
Please note that for media enquiries, journalists should call our central Newsdesk on 020 7783 8300. This media-only line operates from Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm. Outside of these hours the number will divert to the duty media officer.
Members of the public should call our general enquiries line on 0370 000 2288.
Recent blog posts
- "Face-to-face teaching is a vital part of getting a high-quality student experience": Education Secretary Nadhim Zahawi writes to students 17 January 2022
- The deadline for primary school applications is Saturday 15 January: here's what you need to know 14 January 2022
- Isolation rules have changed – what does this mean for families and schools? 14 January 2022
- How we’re making language lessons more accessible and relevant 14 January 2022
- What we’re doing to keep vulnerable children safe and what to do if you have concerns about a child’s welfare 13 January 2022