Living with Covid: the end of routine testing in schools, colleges and childcare settings
NOTE: This post was updated in July 2022 to ensure it reflects the most up to date guidance and information Since 1 April, routine testing has no longer been expected in education and children’s social care settings. This is part … Continue reading Living with Covid: the end of routine testing in schools, colleges and childcare settings
Copy and paste this URL into your WordPress site to embed
Copy and paste this code into your site to embed
Related content and links
About the Education Hub
The Education Hub is a site for parents, pupils, education professionals and the media that captures all you need to know about the education system. You’ll find accessible, straightforward information on popular topics, Q&As, interviews, case studies, and more.
Please note that for media enquiries, journalists should call our central Newsdesk on 020 7783 8300. This media-only line operates from Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm. Outside of these hours the number will divert to the duty media officer.
Members of the public should call our general enquiries line on 0370 000 2288.
- Freedom of Speech Act: How it will affect university students? 30 May 2023
- How the Period Products Scheme is removing barriers in education 27 May 2023
- SATs English reading test: Were the year 6 tests more difficult in 2023 than previous years? 18 May 2023
- What are ‘ghost children’ and why is school attendance important? 18 May 2023
- Why is school attendance so important and what are the risks of missing a day? 18 May 2023