In today’s edition of the The Times Red Box, the Education Secretary, Gavin Williamson, congratulated Cambridge University for its decision on free speech.
Today Ofsted published its annual report from 2019/2020. Below, we explore the report's key findings, and how the Department has supported the sector this year.
We are aware of speculation in the media about whether sports organisations and extra-curricular activities can continue under new national restrictions.
Related content and links
About the Education Hub
The Education Hub is a site for parents, pupils, education professionals and the media that captures all you need to know about the education system. You’ll find accessible, straightforward information on popular topics, Q&As, interviews, case studies, and more.
Please note that for media enquiries, journalists should call our central Newsdesk on 020 7783 8300. This media-only line operates from Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm. Outside of these hours the number will divert to the duty media officer.
Members of the public should call our general enquiries line on 0370 000 2288.
Recent blog posts
- How becoming a Cadet can improve your skills and qualifications 21 January 2022
- Why it’s important for eligible parents and families of primary age pupils to Get Boosted Now 20 January 2022
- How an apprenticeship can help you become a nurse or midwife without needing to go to university 20 January 2022
- Face masks in classrooms will no longer be required from 20 January and in communal areas from 27 January - what you need to know 19 January 2022
- How we are calling on universities to end the use of Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs) to silence abuse victims 18 January 2022