All pupils are to return to school full-time in September, with schools implementing a range of measures set out in our guidance. These measures – endorsed by PHE – include regular hand washing, ensuring good respiratory hygiene, and minimising contact … Continue reading Returning to school in September: your questions answered
Copy and paste this URL into your WordPress site to embed
Copy and paste this code into your site to embed
Related content and links
About the Education Hub
The Education Hub is a site for parents, pupils, education professionals and the media that captures all you need to know about the education system. You’ll find accessible, straightforward information on popular topics, Q&As, interviews, case studies, and more.
Please note that for media enquiries, journalists should call our central Newsdesk on 020 7783 8300. This media-only line operates from Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm. Outside of these hours the number will divert to the duty media officer.
Members of the public should call our general enquiries line on 0370 000 2288.
Recent blog posts
- Education Secretary Nadhim Zahawi explains the importance of vaccines for pupils aged 12 and up and condemns those "spreading conspiracy theories and targeting teachers and pupils at the school gates" 27 September 2021
- National Eye Health Week: How might my child benefit from the ‘Glasses in Classes’ pilot? 23 September 2021
- ‘The Big Ask’ Survey – The Findings 21 September 2021
- Removal of school ‘bubbles’ cuts disruption as more than 91% of pupils attend school 21 September 2021
- NHS to deliver COVID-19 vaccines to 12- to 15-year-olds: your questions answered 17 September 2021