Today’s news review looks at coverage of a new consultation on primary assessment, including the reaction from unions, teachers and parents. It also covers a speech by the Secretary of State on social mobility, HSBC’s plans to introduce gender-neutral titles, …
Related content and links
About the Education Hub
The Education Hub is a site for parents, pupils, education professionals and the media that captures all you need to know about the education system. You’ll find accessible, straightforward information on popular topics, Q&As, interviews, case studies, and more.
Please note that for media enquiries, journalists should call our central Newsdesk on 020 7783 8300. This media-only line operates from Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm. Outside of these hours the number will divert to the duty media officer.
Members of the public should call our general enquiries line on 0370 000 2288.
Recent blog posts
- What is an academy and what are the benefits? 14 October 2021
- T Levels: Everything you need to know about the groundbreaking new technical equivalent to A levels 13 October 2021
- What are Institutes of Technology? 12 October 2021
- A joint letter to parents of secondary school and college students in England on Covid-19 testing and vaccines from the Secretaries of State for Education and for Health and Social Care 11 October 2021
- Black History Month: How Black History is taught in our schools 8 October 2021