Today’s education news review looks at a letter from Ofsted on unregistered schools and Freedom of Information figures on the amount spent on supply teachers.
Today’s education news review looks at a range of issues that appeared in the media over the weekend and today. This includes migration and schools, the recent High Court ruling on term time holidays and the planned overhaul of the …
Related content and links
About the Education Hub
The Education Hub is a site for parents, pupils, education professionals and the media that captures all you need to know about the education system. You’ll find accessible, straightforward information on popular topics, Q&As, interviews, case studies, and more.
Please note that for media enquiries, journalists should call our central Newsdesk on 020 7783 8300. This media-only line operates from Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm. Outside of these hours the number will divert to the duty media officer.
Members of the public should call our general enquiries line on 0370 000 2288.
Recent blog posts
- How the National Tutoring Programme could help boost your child’s learning 2 December 2021
- 99.9% of schools are open – how new safety measures will help them stay open to the end of term 30 November 2021
- What do children and young people learn in relationship, sex and health education 30 November 2021
- What the new temporary COVID-19 measures mean for early year settings, out-of-school settings, schools, colleges and universities 28 November 2021
- Can Christmas plays, nativities and other festive events in schools and nurseries go ahead this year? 26 November 2021